- DURABLE ALUMINUM: ‘Van Accessible Reserved Parking’ signs are made of 63 mil thick heavy-duty rustproof reflective aluminum that easily lasts 10 years outside and meets DOT road and traffic requirements.
- EASY INSTALLATION: All signs come with rounded, burr-free corners and 3/8 inch punched and pre-cleared holes. Signs mount to U-channel posts, square or round galvanized posts, wooden posts, and chain-link fences.
- LAMINATED PROTECTION: With lamination, graphics are protected from weather and abuse to preserve a fresh look. Graffiti can be cleaned off too. Clear UV laminate resists chemicals, UV rays, water, and abrasion.
- 3M AUTHORIZED: Signs use official 3M Reflective Engineer Grade film and are printed with 3M screen printing or 3M outdoor digital inks designed specifically for outdoor traffic and property signs – providing ultimate quality and assurance.
- PACK CONTENTS: One 18 x 12 inch green, blue and white aluminum sign.
Package Dimensions: 13x457x590
Details: Reflective Signs Are Hard to Ignore Easy to spot by day, and reflective at night, use these Reserved Parking Van Accessible signs to protect your property and make sure no one parks in an unauthorized space. 3M Engineer Grade [“EG”] Reflective 3M Engineer Grade reflective signs are the most common material found on our public roads. 3M Engineer Grade signs have 7 year outdoor warranty. USA’s Oldest Sign Manufacturer Family owned since 1918, we take immense pride in our signage. Being one of the oldest certainly means we know this business in and out. Our South Dakota factory is the oldest manufacturer of metal signs in the USA. We have been an integral part of safety and convenience our signs have provided over the years. Industry Leading Durability 3M Engineer Grade signs have a 7 year outdoor warranty, but most signs last much longer. Our signs are laminated for enhanced performance. You can clean off graffiti and your graphics are protected. Unlike many other signs, our Reserved Parking Van Accessible signs use industry-leading 3M inks and not off-brand or other low-durability ink jet pigments that fade in a year or two.